[复制链接]
发表于 2024-1-5 17:59:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Teaching Videos for Sutras and Mantras

Eng Audiovisual Book [Journey to Heaven & Hell]

Eng Audiovisual Book [Buddhisum in Plain Terms]

English Materials Download

【More English Material】 

Inspirational Stories 

Deepest gratitude to the Great and Merciful and Great Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva! Deepest gratitude to all the Dharma Protectors! I would like to share with you two incidents that happened to me: 1. This morning, my husband was lying on our bed and said that his lower back was still in pain from yesterday. This prompted me to give him the Great Compassionate Water to drink. When he came home at noon, he said, “After I drank the water you gave me this morning, the pain in my lower back disappeared. How long will it last?” I replied, “The water is blessed by the Guan Yin Bodhisattva. Of course it worked!” 2. Today I read Master Lu’s Buddhism in Plain Terms before I started to recite for the Little Houses. By doing that, it improved my reciting speed as I used to spend three hours to recite for two Little Houses but today, I only spent two hours and twenty-eight minutes. ***The Secretariat does not make any changes to personal sharing. If there are grammatical errors, or any inappropriate content, please forgive with compassion. Our gratitude.

2020-02-16

【More Inspirational Stories】 

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-6-30 03:22 , Processed in 0.088793 second(s), 19 queries .