[复制链接]
发表于 2024-1-1 17:52:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Teaching Videos for Sutras and Mantras

Eng Audiovisual Book [Journey to Heaven & Hell]

Eng Audiovisual Book [Buddhisum in Plain Terms]

English Materials Download

【More English Material】 

Inspirational Stories 

The Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door is real! Last year I had a dream that a female foreign spirit entered my neck and as a result I was so scared! I immediately prayed to the Guan Yin Bodhisattva in my mind and asked for the spirit to leave and promised that I would recite Little Houses for her. As a result, the spirit left my neck. However, after a while, she returned and I knew this when I woke up one morning and my neck felt a bit sore and heavy, like something was pressed against it. I thought it was due to my pillow and that the soreness would disappear soon. However, a few days later, my neck did not get any better – the soreness in my neck and back was so bad that I could hardly lift my head up. Then the other day, when I had a dream, I realized the soreness was due to the foreign spirit. After burning three Little Houses, my neck was not sore or heavy anymore. I hereby remind everyone to be aware of their dreams and always accomplish the vows that they make. The Guan Yin Bodhisattva will take mercy on us as long as we strictly follow the ways of the Guan Yin Citta Dharma Door. Deepest gratitude to the Great and Merciful and Great Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva! ***The Secretariat does not make any changes to personal sharing. If there are grammatical errors, or any inappropriate content, please forgive with compassion. Our gratitude.

2020-02-16

【More Inspirational Stories】 

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-6-30 02:54 , Processed in 0.073944 second(s), 19 queries .